"While dictators rage and statesmen talk, all Europe dances — to The Lambeth Walk."

Tuesday 24 March 2009

The Lambeth Walk on YouTube

I have created a YouTube channel for 'The Lambeth Walk', because I have in my possession some fairly interesting documentaries from British television about terrorism, Islamism and current affairs.

I have put the first relevant episode up today, on al-Qaeda. It is only 30 minutes long and perfect for anyone who is new to these issues who wants to understand the basics and where it all began.

I have posted the first video of three below, and if you want to see the final parts you can head over to my YouTube channel here.


Whilst you're visiting YouTube, please do check out Occidental Soapbox's channel. He has just posted a fantastic response to Obama's address to the Iranians, and he also has some other very instructive and informative videos on Islam and the origins of Islamic terrorism; my favourite, which I've hosted below, is 'why did they hate us in 1783?'

It is a wonderful rebuttal to Leftists who believe the anger and hatred that some in the Islamic world direct towards the West is entirely our fault and based on our contemporary actions; all it does is use facts, history and their own words against them.

No comments: