"While dictators rage and statesmen talk, all Europe dances — to The Lambeth Walk."

Sunday, 9 August 2009

Escaped Illegal Immigrant Rapes Woman Twice

A story which shows the farce which Britain's border controls have become.

A Jamaican illegal escaped from high security detention at Heathrow airport and went on to subject the same woman to two violent sex attacks.

From the Mail:

A dangerous illegal immigrant brutally raped a woman twice after escaping from holding cells at Heathrow Airport.

Jamaican Bruce Augustine Gaynor, 32, was held by immigration officers as he tried to enter Britain using a false passport and was detained by the UK Border Agency in a secure holding area at Terminal 3.

Blackfriars Crown Court in London heard last week that after his escape from the high-security area in August 2007, he committed a series of violent crimes against a woman while he was on the run, including two rapes and an attack with a sock stuffed with bullets The judge presiding over the case, Judge David Richardson, has ordered a report into the circumstances surrounding the escape.

Immigration checks at <span class=

ESCAPED: Deported Bruce Augustine Gaynor re-entered Britain with a false passport then escaped a Heathrow cell and raped a woman twice.

The court heard that Gaynor had been deported from Britain in June 2006. However, he re-entered the country in August 2007 using a Jamaican passport in a false name, claiming that he was in transit to Hong Kong.

He was held at the secure unit, where he was fingerprinted and his true identity was discovered. But he fled and over the next 14 months preyed on the woman, who is also Jamaican, raping her, and beating her on numerous occasions.

During one attack Gaynor filled a sports sock with bullets and attacked the woman with it, smashing it across her arm. On another occasion he stabbed the woman, who was living in East London, in the back before raping her on a stairwell in a council block.

The court heard that Gaynor had committed a series of vicious attacks on the woman before his deportation from Britain in 2006 and continued his campaign of violence after his escape.

He was finally arrested on January 15 this year.

Last week he was convicted of two counts of rape, two counts of assault causing actual bodily harm, making threats to kill, two counts of unlawful wounding and one of wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm. He was found not guilty of a further eight counts of rape. He was remanded in custody to be sentenced on September 4.

A UK Border Agency spokesman said last night: ‘It was regrettable that this person escaped. We have reviewed and strengthened our holding arrangements.’

1 comment:

WAKE UP said...

Note that he was deported and came BACK. These people all want a piece of what we have achieved and will go to any lengths to get it.