"While dictators rage and statesmen talk, all Europe dances — to The Lambeth Walk."

Friday 24 December 2010

Happy Christmas


The Lambeth Walk will now be inactive for the holidays - posting will resume around the 2nd January 2011.

I would just like to take this opportunity to wish my readers and those who contribute here a very Merry Christmas and a happy, safe and prosperous New Year.

I would also like to pass on my thanks.

Thank you not only for reading and in some cases coming back after some very prolonged absences on my part, but thank you also for caring - for caring about what is happening to Britain and the West, for caring about freedom and all those victims who aren't deemed important enough to be given a voice of their own.

I know that this blog is often a very disheartening read, and we are approaching a time of goodwill; but I ask you to spend a brief moment thinking about those who have appeared in these posts over the last two years.

Those who will not be with us this year, those who have had their lives shattered in various ways, their friends and their families.

They deserve to be remembered when others, those who purport to be our protectors, look away and pretend they are invisible.

That is the main reason I began this blog, and that is why I intend to continue with it.

Have a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you all the best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your blog interesting although I am a first generation, high tax paying, right of the centre leaning Indian Hindu immigrant. Thanks for the efforts you are putting in your website and atleast making people aware of the daylight robbery of the benefits systems, freedom of thought which brought people like me to this land in the first place. I have seen a disturbing trend in this country during the past couple of years - I have actually seen fundamentalists raising funds for not-so-peaceful activities in KAshmir and Palestine. Had this happened anywhere outside Europe, these fund raisers would have been put into jails. Tolerance to these thugs has crossed the limits and it's alsmost insanity. Here are the Christmas wishes from the religion of peace - guess where are these posters? These are just in the backyard of London - a ghostly town called Tower Hamlets - we called it a Bangladeshi colonial revenge!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KrLoeZPx06o/TRQnNdtSNFI/AAAAAAAAAEo/lIfBtQqH_38/s1600/EvilsofChristmas.jpg

Anonymous said...

Cheers mate, thank you for putting into words what most of us suspect but cannot articulate! You are helping reinstate moral clarity to the indigenous people of this blighted land. All the best for 2011.

Genie said...

Where are you? I miss your posts!